1. Derek Jeter - What a great week for one of the most amazing and transcending athletes of this generation. Jeter's walk-off hit was epic and storybook. His last game today at Fenway was heartfelt. It's going to be weird with out Jetes, but at least we got to witness it.
2. President Obama Admission - Put your political feelings away, it was honest of the President and his administration to admit that U.S. intelligence underestimated the power and threat of ISIS. Okay, so we underestimated it, now it's time to fix it, right?
3. Steven Souza - What a crazy catch to secure a no-hitter for Jordan Zimmerman. And to do it in dramatic fashion, nonetheless! Tip of the hat to you, sir, Mr. Souza!
1. City of Ferguson - If you thought the unrest in Ferguson ceased over time, think again. This week a police officer was shot as issues are now flaring up again in the controversial town.
2. Hong Kong Protests - As the people of Hong Kong continue to protest for democracy, things turned ugly as police and riot squads unleashed tear gas and other acts of violence on the crowd. The people of Hong Kong are still awaiting their full democracy plan to be approved for 2017 elections.
3. State of Colorado - Shame on the state for pulling material from the curriculum which include civil disobedience and protests. Why on earth would you ever compromised the truth, the past, and most of all, the education of many by doing such a thing?