1. Viola Davis - Not only did Davis become the first black woman to win an Emmy for best actress in a drama, but Davis delivered a very classy and poignant speech when it comes to Hollywood and the "opportunities" given. Again, well earned, Ms. Davis.
2. Carly Fiorina - Women are running the "Ups" this week as Fiorina clearly was the biggest winner from the 2nd National Debate. Her responses have been quick, short, un-politician-like, and most of all, intelligent. Fiorina's performances in both debates now have her number two in the polls behind of course, Donald Trump.
3. Tracy Morgan Return - It was the moment on a big shows that are special. After a near fatal bus accident, Morgan's surprise return at the Emmys was a big moment for him, fans, and the industry.
1. Baby Doe Murder - It is so unfortunate the way this poor child's life was snuffed out. Punched to death? Wrapped in a bag? Thrown in the Boston Harbor? Seriously! What is wrong with people? I still really believe, in a perfect world run by me, people would need to be evaluated and approved before being allowed to reproduce. So sad, this story, so sad.
2. Tony Romo - I'm not Cowboys fan, but you just have to feel for Tony Romo. The guy is super talented, but continues to have bad break (no pun intended) after bad break. This recent set back is just another blow.
3. Trump Debate Questions - CNN's debate questions geared towards Donald Trump in attempt to drum up controversy was just embarrassing this past week. Presidential debates shouldn't be about fruitless pitter-patter, but quality content. CNN knew better, and should've taken the high road in that aspect.