1. Lara Logan - After her near death experience while reporting in Egypt in 2011, where she was beaten and sexually assaulted by a mob, Lara Logan is rumored to be ready to head back to her post as a reporter for CBS News. Kudos to Logan on the road to recovery. And for returning to her career.
2. Jake Arrieta - Another near perfect game on Sunday Night Baseball, but Arrieta will settle for the consolation of another win towards his 21-7 record. Oh yeah, he also hit a home run. Is he not the NL Cy Young Award winner?
3. Lunar Eclipse - How cool was the moon tonight? I won't even begin to describe what type of eclipse it was. All I know is that it was really cool to see.
1. Yogi Berra - It was sad to hear of the death of Yogi Berra this week. To hear of his accomplishments within baseball and what he meant to the game was a nice reminder, especially for a thirty year old like myself who may sometimes think of some of these guys as just old lore. He lived a quality enough life where many are discussing him as a person rather than his accomplishments. Thanks for all of it, Yogi! (Remembering Yogi Berra)
2. Freddie Gray Story - Just when things have died down in this realm of social issues, we are now getting details regarding what was told by some Police Officers, and what Freddie Gray may have said to police officers. Such a mess.
3. Jonathan Papelbon - He's a good pitcher. But man, this guy is such a clown. Choking your team's best player, the potential NL MVP? Not a good idea. Doing so after coming to the team mid-season? Not a good idea? Engaging this fight after the Nationals were eliminated from the playoffs? Not a good idea. Need I say more?
1 What Are You Doing?
1. Brandon Marshall Lateral - Making a catch and then throwing the football back for a lateral? C'mon man? Seriously, c'mon, bruh. After a 2-0 start, my Jets were pretty much very Jet-like today.