1. Kansas City Royals - Wow. How resilient is and was this team in the postseason? When you think their done, they find a way, and that is why they are World Series champions! Kudos to the Royals and of course, the city of Kansas City, who have waited 30 years for this to happen.
2. New York City Marathon Winners - I like working out, but running 26.2 miles of New York City street just sounds like torture. People like Stanley Biwott and Mary Keitany make marathons look easy. Congratulations to both!
3. Senator Ted Cruz - Cruz was the first debater to call out the atrocious host that was CNBC in the third national GOP debate. Kudos to Cruz for being honest and saying what needed to be said midway through the event.
1. Officer Ben Fields - I watched this video and was sick to my stomach. I'm sorry, there is no need to slam a child like that for simply not abiding to cell phone rules. I'm not sure if race is the sole reason here, but it surely doesn't look good considering the growing rage in our country. Not at all.
2. Russian Plane Crash - Plane crashes are never easy, and neither is this one. The mystery of the crash still looms as officials investigates its cause, but it doesn't help when ISIS is attempting to claim credit for it even when sources say there is no sign of terrorist activity.
3. CNBC - An awful, awful debate. Just read my thoughts here on that disaster. CNBC should never be allowed to host a debate for the next 12 years.