1. 4th of July Weekend - Happy Birthday, America!
2. Fort Bragg Baseball Game - It was really cool of Major League Baseball to host a baseball game on an actual military base during July 4th weekend. During a schedule of 162 games, it's pretty tough to make games feel special or have special events on the calendar - this might be it.
3. 80 Year Old Run Marathon - Of course, I'm all for physical activity. This story brings a smile to my face. Big time.
1. Terrorism - I am so over terrorist attacks and all of this nonsense in hearing about mass killings. really, I am just over it. I am just so sad to hear about Istanbul, Baghdad, and Bangladesh. So tragic.
2. Brain-Eating Amoeba - As if the world isn't terrible enough with all of the violence, corruption, and other ridiculousness humans cause for themselves, we have things like brain-eating amoebas at water parks that are a real thing to be of concern. Ugh.
3. NBA Free Agency Money - Okay, so I get the lifting of the cap and that the market dictates the amount of money per talent, but seriously, c'mon! Chandler Parsons got a max deal? Seriously?!