1. A full weekend. I won't have one until May 11th. Two days in a row definitely makes a difference.
2. Yankees triple play against the Orioles. Chaotic, but pretty darn cool.
3. Knicks clinch the Atlantic Division, and lock up the second seed in the Eastern Conference Finals.
1. Teens Leading Prostitution Ring of Other Teens - We all read and hear of many stories daily that raise the bar of humans doing dispicable things, but this one stayed with me all week. Really?! Where are we eventually heading in society?
2. Canadian Teen Suicide - After Steubenville, Ohio, who would've thought something this terrible would happen again? Only this time, it lead to the victim taking her own life.
3. Scumbag Tenants - My parents are dealing with yet another tenant that refuses to pay rent. These types of people are such headaches and heartaches. It's amazing how the law protects unfit tenants.