1. Educated Comments on George Zimmerman Case - From President Obama to Sir Charles Barkley, there were a few really insightful and educated comments made this week.
2. Mariano Rivera's Moment - Simply. Just. Awesome.
3. First Fenway Park Visit - Yours truly makes not only his Boston debut today, but visits Fenway park for the first time for what else, Yankees vs. Red Sox.
1. Rolling Stones Cover - Some don't dislike it, others hate it. I'm in the group of the latter. If the WWE can erase a guy like Chris Benoit from the history books, and the NFL can as well with Aaron Hernandez, why on earth should we glorify someone that produced terrorism in our nation? I just don't like the idea at all, and find it tasteless.
2. Summer Heat Wave - I like summer, but this week's temperatures have just been insane.
3. Carly Rae Jepsen's First Pitch - She might have done well in this year's DP All-Star Clash, but this act was simply terrible. Actually awful. No, no - horrendously embarrassing.