1. Happy New Year - Good riddance, 2016. I wish all of you the best for 2017!
2. Giannis Antetokounmpo - The Greek Freak is an absolute pleasure to watch. His name evokes just that - freak! I had an opportunity to watch the improvements of Antetokounmpo this week as he took on my New York Knicks, and of course, he gave them the business. That kid is going to be special to watch over the next few years.
3. Tracee Ellis Ross - I don't really care for the Golden Globes. Sorry, I just don't. However, in reading about Ross' speech on the underepresentation of specific subgroups in Hollywood was very admirable.
1. Istanbul New Year Attack - Awful. Absolutely ridiculous.
2. Ft. Lauderdale Shooting - Another sad story within the first week of 2017. And of course, it sheds light on the rules and policies of gun carry rules on flights.
3. Russian Hacking of Election - Look, evidence and reports are moving closer and closer to confirming this happened. I don't care what your political affiliation is, this stinks. The idea that there was foreign influence in OUR elections is troubling to say the least.