1. Defenders of Freedom - After intelligence intercepted information which posed serious threats to our U.S. Embassies in the Middle East, giving the nod to those that continuously keep us safe, even before it reaches home, easily gets the nod in the 1-slot this week.
2. Brian Banks - Banks, who was exonerated of rape charges after serving five years for a crime he did not commit, resumed his pursue of his NFL dream by playing with the Atlanta Falcons in a pre-season game this week.
3. Michael Jordan Dunking - Most can't dunk. Those who could, usually can't past thirty. Jordan did so at the age of 50. Crazy.
1. Moronic Idiots - Who ever the idiot(s) is (are) who defaced the Jackie Robinson statue here in Brooklyn with swastikas and racial slurs get the biggest "down" this week. So sad that people resort to such ridiculous actions whether it were true feelings or sadly, for attention.
2. Sorry Excuse For a Man - I refuse to give this dope any publicity, but any one who kills their wife and confesses on Facebook along with posting pictures of her body is a coward. Such a sorry excuse for a man.
3. Jack Clark - For his careless rants on Albert Pujols and Justin Verlander. Pujols is in the process of taking legal action, and Verlander is contemplating the same. PED speculation is now more out of control than probably the use is.