231. If you could have any single option added to your automobile, what would it be?
Have you ever seen Knight Rider (the original version, not that crappy rehash with the Ford Mustang)? I would like the option to Turbo Boost, but Turbo Boost on steroids. Anytime I'm stuck in traffic, the ability to just jump over the entire darn thing.
232. If you could have one new store added to your local mall, what would it be?
This is a tricky one. I really do most of my shopping from the comfort of my couch. I'm not a brand guy, or a picky shopper. If it fits, looks good, and affordable, I'm with it. I guess I'll go with any store that meets all three criteria consistently.
233. If you could have prevented the bombing of any single city during a war in this century, which would it be?
I feel awkward answering this because no city bombing is more important than the other. But since I'll stick to answering the question, I'd go with the recent Boston Marathon bombing. Only because it signified that our war on terror is so much greater than enemies overseas. There are those who share the same radical values among us.
234. If you could have participated in any march on Washington, which would you have been a part of?
Washington D.C. Civil Rights March. Hearing Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.'s "I Have a Dream" speech in person would have been awesome.
235. If you could have a lifetime 50 percent discount in any single store at your local mall, which store would it be?
Another mall question?! Alright, I'll go with a weird one - Taco Bell.
236. If you could have been present at any one ticker-tape parade, which would you choose?
1996 New York Yankees Championship parade. Mom didn't let me go. Made me go to school. Booooo!
237. If you could have a copy of the New York Times from any single day in history, which would it be?
September 11th, 2001.
238. If you could be given the complete film library of the work of a single actor, who would you pick?
Denzel Washington. He's one of those actors you know you're going to get a quality movie from. Even in his younger days, a film such as "For Queen and Country" was a decent.
239. If you were invited to the White House for dinner tonight, what would you wear from your current wardrobe?
Suit and tie. Probably a tie of red and blue...or maybe just purple. Wouldn't want to be in "support" of any political party. Jees, when did politics become like gang awareness? This question took me back to thinking about what I was going to wear the next day in High School. Hmmm, not too much red, blue, yellow, grey, gold.etc. Probably why most of my wardrobe in high school consisted of sweatpants and a white t-shirt. Hey, I survived.
240. If you had to choose the hour of day when times goes the slowest, what would you say?
Oh wow, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeasily, the hour between 3:00pm and 4:00pm! I'm sure anyone that works during the day knows this. Cue the typical, "Do you get that three o' clock feeling" 5 Hour Energy commercial.