OK, so sometimes we over think things. And some times, the simplest things about us are the ones we never share or the things very few people know. So in keeping this post light-hearted, we'll keep it simple. An easy topic. Actually one I'm sure we all had a top ten for when were were about five years old, and a topic we often forget in regards to our significant others. What's your favorite color? I hope you know, espeically if he or she asks you that or you're probably in big trouble. Nonetheless, the following Pondering 10 list are my favorite colors.
10. Yellow - A bit bright sometimes, but it makes a statement in the right situation.
9. Purple - Purple has taken over my life. This has been well documented. Besides it being my wife's favorite color and her using it to decorate our apartment, it's also the school colors for the university I work for. Purple everywhere.
8. Gold - Gold is just awesome.
7. Red - The power color.
6. Silver - Silver is associated with second place, but it's such a sleek color.
5. Green - I'd like green a whole lot more if my New York Jets could pull it together. Which feels like it will never happen.
4. Baby Blue - How can anyone hate this color?
3. Gray - Just easy on the eyes, and super cool.
2. Black - I realized not too long ago how much I like the color black subconsciously. Most of my sneakers, my car, my phone, numerous t-shirts...I swear I'm not Gothic. Just a really cool and bad-ass color.
1. Navy Blue - Easily, my favorite. Navy blue works for anything. Just a great color.