1. Alfonso Soriano - His recent string of hitting this past week was amazing. Actually, it was historic. 18 RBIs and four home runs in four games is insane.
2. Kid President - Go ahead little man, at ten you've made millions of men jealous.
3. Friday Night Fights - This weeks edition of ESPN's boxing events held at U.S. Cellular Field was one that proves boxing doesn't need casinos, big stakes, or promoters to put on a good show.
1. Egypt - The chaos that has endured in Cairo has been very unfortunate with over 900 being killed recently, some, American military and personnel.
2. Hypocritical Baseball Fans - Have your opinion of A-Rod, fine. However, to openly call for him to be hit every game is something you should be ashamed of. Why not hit other steroid users of the past? David Ortiz? Melky Cabrera? Piling on Alex and assuming vigilante justice through reckless and hurtful actions hurts the game. Those actions are what Jackie Robinson endured. Why we root or support that spectrum to return, I have no idea.
3. Moronic TV-watching People - Just read this. Ugh.