1. Unity Rally - After the terrorist shootings in France, many came out in a unity rally to help support freedom of speech and to promote unity in the face of
2. Trevor Booker's Crazy Shot - No words can describe this shot. Just take a look here.
3. Pro Wrestling - Despite the WWE's awful programming, the world of pro wrestling has been very entertaining as of late with New Japans Wrestlekingdom 9 event that drew over 60,000 people in Tokyo, Japan, and the great products that is LUCHA underground and TNA Wrestling.
1. Nigeria - The international issues continue into 2015 as Nigeria lost over 2000 natives in a brutal massacre by the Boko Haram terrorist group. The world continues to be a horrific place. Let's hope this becomes as worldly of an issue as the others have been.
2. Charlie Hebdo - Another terrorist attack in Paris this past week with the intent on curbing freedom of speech and intimidating democracy. The mass killings has sparked plenty of protests and discussion regarding freedom of speech and sacrilegious comments.
3. NFL Rules - After Dez BRyant's awesome catch was not consider a catch because he didn't make a "football move", many are now wondering what exactly are the NFL rules. More than ever, the rules that govern the league seem arbitrary.
Free Community College - I understand both sides of the spectrum on President Obama's latest initiative, but I'm not sure on how I truly feel about this. I'm all for education and making opportunities available, but who is paying for this? Nothing is free.