1. State of the Union - I touched base on it earlier this week (2015 State of the Union Reaction), the President's address was a very good speech. Sure, there are topics we all may not agree on, but his call for "better politics" was dead on.
2. Klay Thompson - A new record of 37 points in one quarter en route to a 52 point night is an amazing feat for one of the top two shooters in the NBA. Unfortunately, for fans of teams not named the Golden State Warriors, his teammate, Steph Curry, is the other.
3. SNL Patriots Spoof - I don't get around to watching SNL the way I used to when I was a teenager, but their spoof on the Patriots recent press conference and all that is #DeflateGate was fantastic.
1. Father Mass Killing - Not sure how one could kill their family, but apparently a Queen's man took the life of his family earlier this week. What is going on in the world?!
2. Home Depot Shooting - Yup, another mass shooting. Another person taking their life issues out on others before taking their own life. Something is amiss in our society when these stories are prevelant.
3. Edgewater Apartments Fire - The fire in Edgewater, NJ that destroyed an entire housing complex, including the apartment of Yankees radio announcer, John Sterling, is awful. Especially with news of an impending blizzard set to be the worst in the area's history.
1 Waste of time
1. Patriots Press Conference - Talk about a boring snooze fest. Whoever thinks giving Coach Belichik a live microphone equates to interest and intrigue, even with controversy in the mix, is sadly mistaken.