1. Youth Basketball Team Inclusion - This story is remarkable. A CYO youth team from New Jersey forfeited their season after their league did not permit the two girls on their team to continue playing. After much resistance, the league gave in. Ahh, the power of resistance and inclusion. Gotta love it.
2. UCONN 100 Wins - However you feel about the UCONN women's program, 100 wins in a row is pretty damn impressive. Seriously, thats one-hundred wins in a row! Just crazy.
3. Charlotte and Bayley - These two lit it up on Monday night with their Women's title match on Raw. The WWE's women's division remains must-watch stuff, and as always, Charlotte continues to be one of the best pound-for-pound wrestlers (and overall athlete) in pro wrestling right now.
1. Presidential Public Relations - Ahhhh, another week, more stuff. Yeah, just stuff. From Flynn's resignation, to more DeVos, to a phony Sweden attack remark - it's only been a few weeks, and it feels like so much longer.
2. NBA All-Star Weekend -What. A. Dud. From Saturday night, to the lame All-Star Game, the NBA does a great job with the events and hype, but this year's break lacked punch.
3. George "The Animal" Steele - Another pro wrestling great gone. The greatly underrated Animal will always be original, and forever be remembered.