1. Jennifer Lawrence - Her candid comments regarding today's culture and how "it's disgusting that young sex sells" was one that was truthful and unbelievably refreshing from a young female celebrity. Kudos to her for taking a stand and being honest on the topic.
2. Sony Playstation 4 - Available to the masses for only 24 hours, and it has already sold over 1 million consoles! That is pretty impressive.
3. J.J. Worton Catch - There have been some pretty sick football catches this season, but this one is pretty sweet. Also, it was clutch...and that always adds to the drama.
1. Philippines Destruction - The destruction and damage done to the Philippines is heartbreaking. Here is to hoping for continued recovery.
2. Illinois Tornadoes - I can't even imagine what it is like to be in an area that had a reported 67 tornadoes touch down. The devastation is massive, and widespread. Its been tough times with natural disasters as of late.
3. Obamacare - What a disaster this entire reform has been, huh? This week, it became even more evident as sign-up numbers are not what were expected, and the change has left millions WITHOUT (ironic, huh?) health insurance after their coverage was dropped.
Honorable Mention - New York Knicks - They have been such a disaster this season thus far. And Saturday's game against the Hawks proved that.