280. If you could have been the producer of any single television show or series, which one would you pick?
I would say The Cosby Show as it is my favorite television show of all-time. However, I'll select my second favorite television show (not counting Monday Night Raw), in Friday Night Lights. I would have loved to work on that project.
281. If you could own any single newspaper in the world, which one would you pick?
Not The New York Post, that's for sure. Although, does anyone buy newspapers anymore? It is a dying business. I'm going to go with a blog, and I'll go with the Huffington Post.
282. If you could choose any six people to be the pallbearers at your funeral, who would you choose?
Same six guys who were groomsmen at my wedding, plus another friend who was unable to participate that day. He'd direct the six others.
283. If you had to repeat your exact life over again exactly as it was, from any age, what age would you go back to?
Knowing exactly what I know now, I'll go with college. Interesting time for sure.
284. If you could find one thing, besides money, in your family attic, what would you want to discover?
Nothing. My parents home doesn't have an attic. But that's semantics. I would love to find my old Nintendo 64 and the games I had for them.
285. If you had to name the single most important quality of a good mate, what would it be?
286. If you had been the original designer of one existing corporate logo, which one would you select?
The Yankees' interlocking "NY". Classy, well recognized, and would bank me tons of royalties.
287. If you could only wear one color, white or black, for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
Easily, black. One of my favorite colors.
288. If you had to eat in only one restaurant for the rest of your life, which one would you choose?
Tops Diner in New Jersey. I'd be able to get any type of meal - breakfast, lunch, or dinner - from there, and it would be pretty good.
289. If you had to be represented by an object in your home, what would you choose?
My laptop. All of my work, thoughts, blogging pieces, and interests are on there.
290. If you had been the reporter to have broken one news event during your lifetime, what would you like it to have been?
It's hard to select "breaking" news that is positive, as most are usually negative in nature. However, I will go with being the first to have the news that President Obama had been elected as the 44th President of the United States. Pretty big news to be tied to.