1. Taylor Swift - Sometimes its surprising to think Taylor Swift is only twenty-three. Yet, she continues to release hit album after hit album. Her most impressive attirbute? Her ability to handle the fame so far. Swift added more hardware to her legacy picking up the AMAs "Artist of the Year" this week.
2. Linda Tirado - I'm not one for politics that overly lean to the left, but Tirado's piece on "why poor people's choices make perfect sense" is an honest one. You may not overly agree with her reasoning and life experiences, but it is one that is respectable, honest, and transparent.
3. Matt Walsh - Another opinionated piece on the Huffington Post this week that was just a great read. Walsh dives into the growing and unadulterated greed and commercialism that has engulfed the traditions and morals of Thanksgiving.
1. Knockout Game - This "game" is just stupid. Utterly stupid. Really, there isn't anything "game" about this stupid trend. I'm not sure what is wrong with this generation, but it continues to head downhill.
2. Syrian Civil War - A recent report has been released that during the three year long civil war in Syria, over 11,000 children. Such a sad, sad thing to digest.
3. Alex Rodriguez - A-Rod's tantrum and spectacle this past week flipped the sports world on its side the way only A-Rod can. It was staged, contrived, and just another ploy for A-Rod to diver the attention away from the real issues in arbitration. But can you blame him? He's fighting for his career. (A-Rod Making Fool of Us - Again!)