1. New York City Marathon - After Hurricane suspending last year's race and the tragedy that was the Boston Marathon bombing, today's NYC marathon - the largest of it's kind at over 55,000 - was a huge success in helping many moving forward.
2. Boston Red Sox - I hate to say it, but the Red Sox deserved their title win this year. Also, what the win meant to the city following the attacks of the Boston Marathon bombings can't be measured.
3. Nick Foles - Not exactly the quarterback you expect to be on the "Up" list, but throwing seven touchdowns in one game will definitely get you there.
1. LAX Shooting - Mass shootings continue to plague this country, and it's even more alarming how quickly we've dropped the once hot-button issue of gun-control and gun policies in our country.
2. Insensitive (Idiotic) Halloween Costumes - Just when I thought this story should be on this list, a moronic woman figured it would be a good idea to be a Boston Marathon bombing victim for Halloween.
3. Justin Beiber - I'm not even sure how he continues to be supported or dignified as an artist.