81. If you could enact one law in your country that does not currently exist, what would it be?
There would actually be quite a few. However, I would go with gun control. Nothing too elaborate, but the type of control that requires screening and effective security of allowing firearm usage in this country.
82. If you could own only one thing for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
I would probably choose a good pair of pants. Weird? Yes, most definitely. But a good pair of pants sets the tone, and for a big and tall guy like myself, dictates the comfort for the day. As hard as pants are to find for us big guys, I'd like to own one pair, thus renting or borrowing everything else. If you happen to be one of those folks that has your perfect pants size in every store, you most likely won't understand this.
83. If you could be the current world champion in any one sport, which sport would it be?
Baseball, no doubt. It would be awesome to be part of a group that spent 8 months together towards one goal. And can you imagine catching the last out?
84. If you could spend a weekend in any hotel in the world with all expenses paid, which hotel would you choose?
I'm not very up on my hotel knowledge, so I did what every other person does in 2012, I Googled "Best hotels in the world" and came across the Travel and Lesiure magazine website, and their yearly top 50 hotels in the world. #1 was a place in Tanzania. No interest. #2 was a hotel ranch in Montana, U.S. Even less interest. #3 was Southern Ocean Lounge on Kangaroo Island, Australia. Bingo. There is my answer.
85. If you could cast an actor now alive to play you in a new film, what kind of film would it be and who would you choose?
Well, since Denzel and I are mere images of one another, obviously it would be him.
Seriously, I would select Kal Penn to probably play a younger D-Robo going through the college years. I think a movie about my senior year in college, and my senior year of baseball would be make for a decent thought provoking indie film.
86. If you could have your portrait painted by any painter in history, to whom would you give the commission?
Michelangelo? Why not? He's a pretty good artist, and made for a key member of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
87. If you were given one hour to spend and unlimited amount of money in any store in the world, where would it be?
My first option would be a supermarket, but it really doesn't maximize the "unlimited" part of this deal.I would probably spend one hour in Best Buy purchasing all types of electronics. You know, the usual, televisions, tablets, sounds systems, video games and home appliances.
88. If you could say one sentence to the leader of the country you are presently in, what would you say?
"These four years, not the first four, will define your legacy."
89. If you had to choose the best advertising campaign ever created, which one would it be?
Whatever campaign advertises bottled water. Even though I'm guilty of purchasing it, I still find it fascinating who ever came up with the idea of selling a product that is free to the buying public. The logic really defies any and all business plans and models.
90. If you could have a song written about you, what musician would you want to compose it, who would perform it, and what would it be called?
It would be called "Ponderer", by Tina Turner.