161. If you could discover that something you thought was true was false, what would you wish it to be?
That there are people - sick people - in this world that find it OK to harm children, be a part of sex trafficking, and/or own slaves.
162. If you could leave flowers on any one person's grave every week whether you knew them or not, who would it be?
All of my grandparents. I didn't know my grandmothers very well, nor have I ever met any of my grandfathers, but from the way my parents, especially my mother, talk about their parents, I almost feel like I know them. Flowers would be a nice gesture.
163. If you could be invisible for one hour, where would you go and what would you do?
Haha, oh boy. I'd mess with people who I'm not very fond of. Nothing drastic or harmful, but just enough to get a kick out of it.
164. If you could be a student of any university in the world right now, where would you enroll?
I would probably say New York University, now that I understand the opportunities there, because I work there. Maybe even Cambridge University, just because I think it'll be cool to go to school overseas.
165. If you could host a dinner party in any room in the world (without having to cleanup), where would you want to have it?
I'll go with the dining room of the White House. I think that would be pretty cool.
166. If you were to be married to someone who is famous now, who would you pick to be your new spouse?
I don't know many of these celebrities, so it's pretty hard to say if a marriage would last...which would fall in line with most celebrity marriages anyway. But like every red-blooded man, I have my list:
Just to name a few...
I do love my wife though :)
167. If you could arrange a rock concert with any three musicians or groups to play on the same bill, who would you invite?
Not sure how that would workout, but I'd be cool listening to it all.
168. If you could relive one single day from your past exactly as it was the first time, what day would you choose to experience?
May 25th, 2010. Ironically, it was my birthday. It was a weird day where everything just felt like it came together personally for me. I accepted a job offer, officially finished graduate school, and at the time, had finalized my purchase for my now wife's engagement ring. Just a good day overall that felt like the end of a chapter, and the beginning of a new one (New beginnings).
169. If you could wake up tomorrow to learn that the major news paper headlines were about you, what would you want them to say?
"World's most awesome guy." Honestly, if I were in the headlines, even for something positive, I'd be completely horrified!
170. If you could eliminate one day from your past so that you had never to live through it, which day would you erase?
I'm sure if I thought long and hard enough, many would come to mind. Immediately answering, there was the night the Red Sox completed their 0-3 comeback to win the ALCS. That was a terrible night, especially being around folks from Boston. There was also that one day that felt like 68 hours where I gave up 19 runs - yes, 19! - in a game. That was awful. I'll go with those two.