1. Peyton Manning and Tom Brady - Both men, after all of these years, continue to dominant the quarterback position in football. It's quite shocking that again, it is both men leading their teams into next week's Broncos/Patriots showdown with a trip to the Super Bowl at stake.
2. WWE Network - Kudos to Vince McMahon and company on doing something overtly different with their Network, their massive video library, and future programming by streaming it online, via apps, and through Smart TVs. Cable is slowly becoming a thing of the past, and the WWE is on the wave of the future.
3. Amar'e Stoudemire - For a week, Stoudemire looked like his old self. For an athlete to decline rapidly as he has due to injuries, it's awesome for Stoudemire to not complain about playing time and make excuses, but rather continue to help the Knicks in any way possible.
1. Polar Vortex - I hate winter. But this week was not winter, this week took winter, armed it with greater doses of the sheer things that made it easy to hate, and multiplied that by twenty. Temperatures below 0 degrees made for uncomfortable commutes, lots of layers, and intentional house sitting. No fun. Goodbye Polar vortex. Don't come back.
2. Chris Christie - After being re-elected and having future goals of presidential proportions, it's really not a good idea to get caught up in political scandals that could possibly end in a removal from office.
3. American School System - I'm really big on education reform for this country. Personally, I find it more in need than healthcare reform, especially after watching the documentary, Waiting For Superman. This story is just sickening. Sickening.