1. Carmelo Anthony 62 Point Game - One of the best Knicks game I've ever seen. Melo was just in one of those zones where everything was going right. It was great to see history, and also to have the MSG building record belong to a Knick once again.
2. Richard Sherman Aftermath - After several overreaction from many (Richard Sherman Interview Proved We Are Classless), Sherman responded perfectly with several interviews where he came off forgiving, articulate, poised, and most of all, truthful.
3. Bill Cosby Returning to TV - The Cosby Show is my favorite TV show of all-time. The idea that Bill Cosby is currently in the works of producing another show is pretty exciting stuff.
1. Justin Beiber - This kid is such a moron. I truly hope they throw the book at him.
1a. Justin Beiber Adult Entourage Members - If Beiber isn't a wreck, how sad is it to think there are grown adults in his entourage who protect and encourage his behavior? Especially his father. Good grief.
2. Frat Racist MLK Party - This is just disgusting. Those who had anything to do with this party should be ashamed of themselves.
3. Northeast Cold Weather - Where is spring?!!! This extremely cold weather and snow MUST stop.