1. New Year, New Hope - I'm a big fan of New Years Eve. As you can tell by the DP's biggest post of the year being the Year in Review post (2013 Dome Pondering Year in Review), I like looking back on the year, reflecting on all that it offered, and looking forward to another blessed year.
2. Indianapolis Colts - It's very easy to give up in life, especially in sports. Even more so in football when you are down twenty-eight at halftime. But Indy didn't, and they pulled of one quite the comeback in one of the most fun football games I've ever watched.
3. The Goldbergs - With plenty of time around the apartment over the past two days due to frigid weather, I decided to take a chance and try a new show. Not very like me. Yet, I'm glad I did as the Goldbergs is insanely hilarious, and reminds me of a comedic version of one of my favorite shoes ever in The Wonder Years. Give it a try as well.
1. Alabama Mom - This is what is wrong with our Society today. Parents acting like this. Unbelievable.
2. Cold Weather - I hate winter as is, yet this week we've gotten snow, frigid cold, icy conditions, and any other annoying winter-ish weather possible here in the Northeast. I wish I never left Barbados.
3. JR Smith - Seriously, dude? With seventeen seconds on the clock, a tied game in the fourth quarter, and your team in possession of the ball you hoist up an immediate three-point shot? C'mon man. Seriously, c'mon.