1. Laylah Peterson Heart - Though an "up", the part of the story that precedes of little Laylah Peterson dying via stray bullet at the age of 5 is disheartening and disgusting. However, the true touching and moving story is that her heart was used to save another child in need. So much depth here to this story. So much.
2. Michael Kay - Those outside the NYC market may not get this, but the Sports radio competition here is as big as our sports. After Mike Francesa, who has become more and more arrogant as of life accused Kay of "state-run" radio, Kay goes off on him in an epic tirade defending himself and his integrity. Good for Kay.
3. Resurrection - I don't watch much TV,but I've started and am no immersed in the story being provided by the show. Not the greatest, and by no means is it Friday Night Lights or Suits in the writing and acting department, but the overall concept of the plot is too intriguing to give up on. I'm admitting it - I watch a television show.
1. Kaelin Clay - Bruh? Seriously? Who drops the ball before crossing the goaline? And of course, it turns into a score going the other way. I'm all for celebration and emotion in my sports, but this was utter ridiculous.
2. Arrested For Feeding Homeless - Yes, a 90 year old man was arrested for feeding the homeless. Unbelievable. I have no words in how stupid this one is. I guess just read the story.
3. Alex Rodriguez - Oh yes, he is back. As soon as he was reinstated, we got word that A-Rod admitted to taking PEDs. And now, we have Yuri Sucart's wife attacking him. Dude hasn't even thrown on a pair of baseball pants and we have drama. Only A-Rod...only him.