41. If you were to drown in a liquid other than water, what would you want it to be?
Wouldn't I drown anyway? So it's not like I would enjoy it or it would make for a less painful experience. But what the heck, I'll entertain the question and go with white grape juice. Tasty, and still transparent enough to see if an escape were possible.
42. If you could reverse one sports call in history, which one would it be?
Oh wow, I'd probably go with that push off by Reggie Miller against Greg Anthony in the 1995 Eastern Conference Semi-finals. It was a no-call, but I would obviously change it to a foul and save Knicks fans from the embarrassment of having Miller score eight points in 8.9 seconds to win the game.
43. If you had to name the most terrifying moment of your life so far, what would it be?
I would have to say it would be the day of 9/11. Not knowing what was going on in this city and all of the rumors that were going around during the day alongside the chaos really made for a terrifying environment, and one of high uncertainty.
44. If you had to be homeless for one year, where would you want to be?
I would prefer to be in an urban area (who would want to be homeless out in the sticks?), and in an area with high rates of homelessness, as those cities are more equipped to help such people. I'd probably go with New York City as I can ride the trains for shelter and there are plenty of opportunities for entertainment. My other picks would possibly be Chicago for the same reasons, and maybe San Francisco.
45. If you could have one street or square or park in any city or town renamed after you, which one would you select and exactly what would the name be?
I'd go with the block I grew up on in the Canarsie section of Brooklyn, NY. I'd rename it the Robo Grounds, while still keeping the official name as 91st street.
46. If you could be guaranteed one thing in life besides money, what would you ask for?
Health. I'd take that over money any day.
47. If you could have one person alive today call you for advice, who would you want it to be?
I would have Robert Greenblatt, or whoever is currently charge of NBC entertainment call me for advice on what programming to run during their weekly lineups. I'd tell them to call Peter Berg, and have him restart the Friday Night Lights franchise, and then insert it back into the lineup, effective immediately.
Yes, I still miss FNL. Tear...
48. If you could have one person from any time in history call you for advice, and they were to listen to what you told them, who would you want to hear from?
Adolf Hitler. I'd tell him, "that's a bad idea, man. You better not! You better not! Seriously, how about you use your leadership skills to do something more positive?"
49. If you could easily visit one planet, which one would you go to?
Saturn. I'd like to see the rings and all of that jazz.
50. If you could have been the author of any single book already written, which book would you want to have penned?
Friday Night Lights. Yes, I'm obsessed. And to be honest, I write this while wearing a Permian Panthers t-shirt.