111. If you had to donate everything you own to a charity that you have never given to previously, which charity would you give to?
I would donate my belonging to a charity that shelter for families, especially those in loss. I would want my possessions to go towards giving a family a leg up in life, or a second shot at a normal one.
112. If you could work for any person in the world, who would it be, and what job would you want?
If I couldn't be a Hotel Resort critic (Pondering 10 - Jobs I Would Love to Have), is it weird to say that I would choose the job I currently have? I love what I do, and thoroughly enjoy it.
113. If you could discover one item that belonged to someone in history, whose would it be, and what would it be?
I would discover part of Noah's boat from the flood. I think that would be really awesome to come across.
114. If you could “uninvent” one thing in the world so that it would no longer exist, what would you choose?
115. If you were to be executed tomorrow but could decide the method, how would you prefer to go?
What an awful question, right? I guess I would choose lethal injection. Electrocution and hanging just seem like too much suffering.
116. If you could play any position on your favorite sports team, what would it be?
Easy - closer for the New York Yankees.
117. If you could have a year any place in the world, all expenses paid, where would you go?
118. If you could see only one movie ever again, what film would you choose?
I'm sure DP devotees know the answer to this - Friday Night Lights.
119. If you had to choose the title of your autobiography, what would it be?
How about "Dome Pondering, The Autobiography?" Too generic? Fine. How about, "Life Long Ponderer: The Autobiography of..."
120. If you could have only one piece of furniture in your house, what would you want it to be?
A desk. Everything else - TV watching, relaxing, sleeping - can be done on the floor. However, sometimes, a desk is needed to simply write, eat, and think.