131. If you were going to initiate a new charity, what would be its mission and who would it benefit?
A new charity would go towards helping children of immigrant parents and giving them opportunities they may not already have open to them, or simply keeping them on the right track towards making a better life for themselves in this great country.
132. If you could have been vice-president to any America president, which president would you choose?
Hmmm, I'd go with President Clinton. No, not for those reasons he's become a punch line for, but for the solid reason that the nation was in a much better place during the 90's when he was president. Growing dot com industry, very little international affairs to worry about, and booming economy.
133. If you could “unknown” one thing you know, what would it be?
Honestly, the first thing that came to my mind was a former student-athlete at work telling me that he worked as a male stripper after school to make immediate cash and pointed to a man who had just walked in, and said that guy often visited the establishment where he worked. The guy he pointed to ended up being the official for the wrestling contest.
Only because that happened recently...yeah, didn't need to know that. Any of it. And all of it. He was a nice guy upon introducing myself, but with that floating around in your head, makes it hard to be too friendly with the official.
134. If you could have one entire country “depopulated” as your private property, which country would you take as your own?
My parent's homeland of St. Vincent and the Grenadines. Fact: Cleanest beach water in the world. Umm yeah, that would be soooo mine!
135. If you were to be the personal valet of any one man or woman from history, who would you want to work for?
Reverend Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. I'm sure it would be tough, especially during what he went through, but I think it would be highly beneficial to have first hand experience of how he carried himself through such adversity. Plus, as I currently go through his autobiography as I write this, the man is so intelligent. His thoughts and words really blow your mind.
136. If you could hire any architect alive or from history to design your dream house, who would you pick, and where would you build it?
Oh jees, I haven't the faintest idea of architects. The tag team partner works with them, and she's fans of certain ones. I try to remember just to be a good spouse and show interest, but it's not like I stand outside of buildings marveling at them and screaming with signs of my fandom. Little extreme? Okay, maybe.
I'll go with Charles Luckman Associates, because they designed the current Madison Square Garden. And yes, I totally wikipedia'ed that.
137. If you could have invented anything from history, what would you pick?
A cup-o-tea maker. What?! It's a machine that makes you tea just the way you want it. I find it amazing there are coffee makers everywhere, even in hotel rooms, and yet, in 2013, we are still making tea by hand. And yes, I'd call it the Cup-o-Tea maker. I just know it'll revolutionize morning drinks like George Foreman grills did for easy cooking.
138. If you could invent something that currently does not exist, what would it be?
Air buses for big cities. Something like what you saw in the Jetsons. They pick you up in one spot, and glide on over and softly land at the next. helping with transportation. And of course, highly energy efficient.
139. If you could have been the first person to discover any part of the world, what place would you want to have found?
I'm biased, but it would be the Caribbean. I can only imagine how the British felt when they came across those islands.
140. If you could have any music group alive play at your birthday party, which group would you hire?
The Spice Girls. I'm kidding. Well, their pretty attractive, so maybe half-kidding.
I'd probably go with No Doubt. Nothing too crazy, as you can jam out to them, and they can take it down and mellow out if the mood calls for it.