1. Calvin Johnson - "Mega-tron" makes the cut again this week after lighting up the Cowboys with 14 catches for 329 receiving yards. The dude is a monster.
2. World Series Umpiring Crew - From getting together in Game 1 to get a first inning call correct to Game 3's dramatic ending that required a gutsy (but once again, correct) call, this umpiring crew has done a fantastic job so far in officiating the game's biggest stage.
3. (Pink) White House - I thought this was super cool in honor of national breast cancer awareness month.
1. 100K to Look Like Beiber - I'm sorry, anyone that spends that much money to look like someone like Justin Beiber of all people, definitely deserves at least one spot as the top "down" of the week.
2. Chris Brown - Arrested again, this time for felony assault. Why do these celebrities receive so many chances?
3. Halloween Costume of Trayvon Martin and George Zimmerman - Who really thinks this is a good idea? Seriously!