1.Capture of Al Qaeda Operative - The more of these guys we get before they can do something horrific, the better.
2. Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania - The atmosphere at PNC park this past week for Pirates games have been amazing! Absolutely, amazing. The cat-call of "Cue-to, Cue-to, Cue-to" at Johnny Cueto, rattled the Reds pitcher and helped the Pirates punch their ticket to the NLDS.
3. President Obama - Sure, the government shut down hasn't earned the President any credit this week, but his stand on the issue regarding the "Redskins" name is admirable. How anyone, regardless if you are a football fan, can justify that name is beyond me.
1. Government Shut Down - Whatever your political beliefs are, and wherever you land on the issue of Obamacare, the idea that our government would just shutdown is ridiculous. Especially, when they still get paid for not doing what they should be doing - representing the American people.
2. Bikers Who Beat Driver - This story is such a unique one. However, anyway you slice it, these bikers who intimidated and provoked the driver into running over one of their members just so they can viciously beat him are in the wrong. Actually, dead wrong.
3. Man Punches Clerk over 41 cents - This clown deserves to be caught, tried, prosecuted, and before he is sent to jail, the woman he punched should be allowed to get a few swings in on him. What a coward he is.