271. If you were to be a news correspondent posted to any foreign country, where would you like to go?
Probably somewhere relaxing, tropical, friendly, and where nothing catastrophic ever happens. Caribbean. More specifically, St. Croix.
272. If you had to choose a time in history when overall things were worse than any single time, when would you say it was?
The time of slavery in this country. Even the things we thought were good, weren't as best as they could be. Diversity makes everything better.
273. If you could take away the vocal chords of any person, who would it be?
Anyone with one of the following accents: Boston, Bajan, or Staten Island/Long Island. Really, you can pick any of these as an answer. I'd be alright if I never hear those again.
274. If you you could be a guest on any television talk show, which would it be?
Centerstage on YES.
275. If you could keep only one thing that is in your bathroom right now, as the only thing in there forever, what would you save?
Weird question. I'll go with a small cup I have from Madison Square Garden that doubles as water class/spit cup. It's retro, and probably the only thing I'd keep forever in my bathroom.
276. If you could have prevented one event in history, what event would you eliminate?
Doubling up on my answer from #272, I'm going to go with slavery.
277. If you had to rename your hometown, what would you call it?
I'm not sure how I could rename Brooklyn. The name is so cool as is. But I guess I would go with the officially county name of Brooklyn - Kings. It's fitting as it is the greatest place on earth.
278. If you could teach your children only one lesson in life, what would it be?
Integrity for themselves and for others.
279. If you had to be a member of another family you know, which family would you join?
The Royal Family. To be forever rich and have pretty authentic British accents would be awesome.
280. If you had the chance to make one purchase that you have passed up in your lifetime, what would it be?
PlayStation 3. Bought an X-Box and missed out on several years of playing MLB The Show. Although , it might have worked out as I saved myelf plenty of unproductive hours in my life.
No worries though as I'll be purchasing a PS4 next month.