1. Enjoyable Job - Even after the past two weeks I've endured at work where I averaged about 65 hours each, I didn't mind it too much. It's weeks like the past two that I truly realize how much I enjoy doing what I do for a living. And at times, just thanking Jesus that I have a chance at a career, and a honest living.
2. Hockey - I enjoy Olympic hockey over the product the NHL produces. I say it every four years during the Winter Olympics. Once again, hockey delivered another wonderful, dramatic, story. And again, the sport, especially the NHL, has a chance to capitalize on the casual interest.
3. Baseball is Back - I cannot express how happy I was to watch baseball today. College baseball between LSU and Grambling State University in the Urban Invitational - the MLB Network is the greatest thing ever. Ever!
1. Lady Faking Rape Accusation - I'm sure women like this are why the real women who are unfortunately assaulted in this cruel world have a tough time coming forward. Ugh...unbelievable.
2. Weather - When will it stop snowing here in the Northeast? Seriously. I'm really sick of this weather. I pretty much ready for Spring at this point.
3. NBA Slam Dunk Contest - ZZzzzzzzzzzzz. Wow, that contest was the runs. Not only were the changes and rounds confusing, but they did more to damage the event than the original rules the league felt were outdated. The free style round does nothing but desensitizing the audience to the athleticism and spectacular-ness of dunking. And there is a winning team with fans voting for a "Dunker of the Night"? Yup, the runs.