1. Video Seeing Rain for First Time - This video is completely cute. Adorable. Absolutely just melts your heart. Makes you wonder when do we become jaded regarding the simple things in life? How many of us say, "ugh, it's raining" as opposed to the reaction of this little girl.
2. Exonerated Murder Charges - This could easily be a "down" due to our justice system failing these two men. However, we'll focus on the positive and be thankful the correction was made even after twenty-one years of wrongful imprisonment.
3. Kevin Durant - These dude is simply amazing to watch. Durant is the template everyone guy goes for in the create-a-player in a video game. It's just amazing to watch him play...even when he goes for 41 against my Knicks.
1. Sochi Problems - As someone in the Sports and Event management field, to see the utter failings and lack of proper management from the Russians for the Winter Olympics is embarrassing. Accommodations are incomplete, security has been compromised, competition courses aren't up to par, and some athletes have threatened to leave. Russia should be highly embarrassed.
2. Danish Zoo - I've never been one to be called an animal lover, but even I know what this Danish zoo did was completely wrong.
3. Man Shoved By Marcus Smart - First, let me say, Smart was wrong for shoving him. He needs to keep his composure, regardless of whatever what was said to him.
Yet, with that said, that man who feels he could yell anything at college kids because he throws a money into a booster club for Texas Tech should be ashamed of himself. Real tough guy yelling things to incite a twenty-year old. Good job, tough guy.