1. President Obama - Despite a State of the Union address that left yours truly on the fence (2014 State of the Union Reaction), how the President handled his now traditional pre-Super Bowl interview, this time with Bill O'Reilly, was pure class. O'Reilly was obnoxious, pushy, and combative, but the POTUS stayed poised and answered some tough questions pretty well.
2. Super Bowl Halftime - Bruno Marks killed it. Red Hot Chilli Peppers were awesome. Actually, they were the best part of Super Bowl Sunday.
3. European Wrestling Fans - This past week TNA Wrestling had their annual UK tour and all of the shows were said to have been fantastic. In fact, the unofficial challenge has been thrown out to U.S. fans and others all over the globe as the UK showed how passionate they are about the art form.
1. Super Bowl - Ugh, what a snooze fest. I know it's really not the fault of anyone (well, sort of the Broncos fault), but that was as they say, "the runs". Well, at least baseball is one the horizon. Yes!
2. Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death - I hate hearing stories about talented individuals who have had their lives cut short due to self-inflicted demons. No death is greater than another, but there is something about the ones where you knew the person was their own worst enemy.
3. Chris Christie - Christie went from a guy that was heralded for his handling of Hurricance Sandy and even thought of as a possible Presidential candidate to now being wrapped up in corruption and now this story. Politics, eh?