1. Veronika Scott - Billed as one of CNN's "Visionary Women", Scott created a non-profit company that gives coats to homeless people, and also helps employ homeless women who manufacture and sew the very coats they give away. Such a remarkable concept, by a young woman with a tremendous heart and impeccable vision.
2. Baseball is Back! - With the return of an insufferable headache called my New York Knicks, by am I glad baseball has returned. Starting with those games in Australia as an easy tease, and now tonight with Dodgers/Padres, I'm pretty much set until October.
3. Doc Rivers - Kudos to the head coach of the Los Angeles Clippers who had security escort Glen "Big Baby" Davis to the locker room after he decided to verbally spat with the coach. God to see some coaches not put up with players who want be well...big babies.
1. Freedom Tower Security - First it was a sixteen year old, high school, adrenaline junkie who managed to make his way to the top of the building at 4am. Then it was a group of guys who made their way to the top of the building and sky dived of the nation's tallest buidling onto the West Side highway. And now, multiple security officers were seen sleeping on duty. Ah mean, seriously?!!!!
2. University of Arizona Students - I'm sorry, rioting because you're school's basketball team lost is ridiculous. Im' all for school pride and being tremendously loyal, but this seemed like a reason for college students to do something completely stupid and irresponsible.
3. New York Knicks - This team is ridiculous. Talk about having chance, after chance, after chance, after chance to really grab a playoff position - just to show up and play with no heart. Ridiculous. Frustrating. And simply annoying.