1. Accountability for the NY Post - I read this story and was filled with so much satisfaction. Finally (FINALLY!), there is some accountability for yellow journalism and parts of the irresponsible media in today's society. I really hope these guys create a precedent in their case against the raunchy newspaper.
2. Joakim Noah - You just have to love athletes like Noah who have such high energy, hustle, character, and team spirit. Such a joy to watch him play at times, especially for a guy who isn't one of the premiere marquee names in the league. And where the Chicago Bulls are in the standings, how could he not be in the MVP conversation? Seriously.
3. Cool Houses - These houses are just so cool. Especially, the house over the river. Amazing.
1. Malaysia Airline Flight MH307 - This story is so bizarre, it's something out of a sci-fi novel. The plane just vanished, and is one of the scariest, most-tragic, stories I've ever heard of. God Bless those who were on board, and their loved ones.
2. Spoiled Brat - I CANNOT even fathom the thought and lack of emotion this 18 year-old girl has. She is suing her parents for her final year of private high school tuition, the first year of college tuition, and $20,000. Of course, she is doing so by also claiming as an adult who is still a non-emancipated child, she doesn't have to follow her parent's rules. Only in America, folks. You have to read up on this. Your blood will boil in anger. Trust me.
3. Ann Coulter - I'm neither towards the left or the right in politics, however, Ann Coulter's recent remarks regarding the "browning of America" and claims that immigration reform is all about providing Dems with new voters is rather laughable. It's people like Coulter who are shooting the GOP in the foot and furthering liberalism in our society to the extreme. Just bloggin.