1. Lupita Nyong'o - While I have yet to see 12 Years a Slave, Nyong'o's speech after winning an Oscar for Best Supporting Actress in a film stole the show. It was articulate, heartfelt, and just downright amazing. "No matter where you are from, your dreams are valid." A star was born for sure.
2. Ellen Degeneres -I find Ellen to be pretty funny. She is undeniably very charismatic, and has a certain style of humor that is easy and down to earth. Ellen was amazing in hosting the Oscar's tonight, and even had some memorable moments with the random pizza delivery and of course, the record breaking selfie that actually broke Twitter.
3. Smart Lawyer - This story is just crazy. It could be bad and/or good, depending on where you fall on the true bones of the story, but I have to give kudos to the lawyers of the Gulliver School District on using the enormous weakness of our culture's dependency on sharing EVERYTHING to their advantage in withholding a settlement payment.
1. Two Low Lifes - Just read this story. Pathetic.
2. Food Poisoning/Stomach Bug - I suffered from a bout of the stomach bug that has been going around this winter and it isn't fun at all. Your body literally gets rid of everything, and at times, it felt like it wanted to do so when their was nothing left. Dehydrated, migraine-riddled, fatigued and not being able to hold down food isn't fun at all.
3. New York Knicks - They stink. I hate everything about this season (I Hate Having Feelings For The Knicks). I actually had to think if I should place them above "Food Poisoning/Stomach Bug". Yes, they are that bad.